Hello and Welcome To iPhoneteam Hacks!!!™ for those who have left comments and shared my URLS with others i would like to thank you all for your support!!! I have created this page for all those who are interested in learning how to Hack and iUnlock your iPhone or iPod Touch this is an open source site feel free to leave comments and question !!! and have FUN while discovering the Endless Possibilities of the iPhone and The iPod Touch This site is still in Beta but it will hopefully be completed by the end of the month.. all descriptions are methods i have personally tested out myself

10/21/10

IOS4.2 BETA iPhone 4


DO NOT PROCEED APPLE HAS UPDATED THE XCODE THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE DOES NOT WORK :( EXPIRED...


Hi today I am going to show you how to get iOS4.2 Beta for free on your iPhone 4 without UDID registration. In order for the process to work you will need the following first of you will need iTunes 10.1 and also you will need the following iPSW and also you will need to be non Jail-broken so for those of you who are Jailbroken go ahead and restore with iTunes and then proceed to the next step go ahead and download the files from the following URLS iTunes http://www.mediafire.com/?duwt60eakhbdz02 and then you will need to download the iPSW and the URL is
http://idevicehelp.tk/ once you have done the following go ahead and plug hour iPhone In and click Update for those of you on Windows hold down the SHIFT key and select the iPSW you just downloaded and go ahead and Update. I am currently working on a program that wi Jailbreak the Beta iOS4.2 once I have found one I will go ahead post links and a Solution!!!

I tried to re Jailbreak with Green P0ison but no luck I got through all the necessary steps and when I got to the homescreen I had no LOADER icon still working on the Jailbreak for iOS4.2











No comments:

Post a Comment